I've learned as a photographer to shoot everything that I find mildly interesting, and make judgements later when editing. This girl was really interested in me for some reason. She followed me around for about fifteen minutes with this kind of friendly frown, and as much as I tried, I couldn't get her to tell me her name. We had a lot of odd interactions like this - the people wanted to learn something from us, but since we couldn't say much, it kind of fizzled. Each time I got back on the bike with some kind of apologetic feeling, but also a desire to learn more about them, too.
2 comments:
interesting to read your description of the little girl and her expression.. :)
it's so great to be able to catch a bird's eye view to laos and understand what a trip there could look like!
You got it! I can't wait to go somewhere new again. I'm looking to upgrade my camera, too. I want to start taking more low-light shots and get into HDR.
J.
Post a Comment