24 March 2009

Urban Hong Kong

hong kong1

As would be expected, Hong Kong is a busy place today. It is full of energy and contrast, noise and activity. My first month here has been exciting. I am very impressed with how well everything works - from a distance I used to think it would be chaotic here, but it runs better than most places I've visited. The food is great, the weather comfortable, and the culture, of course, is fascinating. It's more than a place you should visit. You must visit!

Kartenbild

In the interest of saving time and making more regular updates, I'm going to switch to posting composite images for awhile, and increase the resolution to 1mp, so you can view the detail more easily. Please leave comments so I can learn how to improve the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, the juani is in hongkong! better than tolerant malaysia? feeling at home already?

susanne

Anonymous said...

btw, i think you are making fun of your readers. this looks like new york! china town. ha! i knew it...
s.